Relay For Life Event Manager Support
Below you will find everything you need to customize, manage and promote your Relay For Life website. Carefully review all the customization requirements to ensure your event details are accurate and up to date.
Relay Participant Experience
Event Management Center
- Email Calendar - Email calendar includes national campaigns and challenges, as well as a timeline for local engagement and recruitment emails. Simply plug in your event date to calculate email delivery dates!
- Email Filtering - You can use Participant and Team filters to target your Engagement emails to a specific audience of current event participants, based on team captain status, dollars raised or emails sent!
- Email Quick Reference Guide
Edit Web Pages
Fundraising & Promotion
- Relay For Life Challenge Guidebook
- Highlighting Online Fundraising at Meetings - Use as a monthly guide for focus topics and activities to highlight Online Fundraising at team captain meetings.
Bark For Life
- Youth Participation Agreement Guide - The Youth Participation Agreement is now available as a digital form that parents can complete for their child!
VOLUNTEERS: Optional support is available for ACS Volunteers by calling 800-227-2345 (Option 2) 7 days a week: 6am-6pm EST.
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.