Add Relay For Life to my e-mail address book
Why Add Relay For Life to my e-mail address book?
New features for your email inbox can now be set according to your preferences to prevent SPAM. Internet Service Providers such as AOL, Yahoo! and MSN Hotmail have developed these filters to give you greater control over what appears in your inbox. Unfortunately, these filters can block emails you wish to receive from Relay For Life as well, unless you add to your e-mail address book.
How can I continue to receive Relay For Life emails?
If you do not see instructions below for your internet service or product you use, please check their Help or FAQ documents for their specific instructions.
- From your mailbox screen click on the drop down arrow to the right of the 'Mail Options' and then click on 'Address Book'.
- Click the 'Add' button ('Add Contact' for version 8.0).
- Type in or cut and paste into the 'Screen Name' block, and then click 'Save'.
- From your mailbox screen click on the drop down arrow to the right of the 'Addresses' and then click on 'Add Contact'.
- Type in or cut and paste into the Email box and then click 'Save'.
MSN / Hotmail (Outlook webmail service):
- Click on 'Settings: E-mail | Junk e-mail'.
- Click on the 'Junk E-mail Guard' link.
- Click on 'Safe List'.
- Type in or cut and paste into the Safe List box and then click 'Add'.
- From your inbox select 'Actions' then select 'Junk E-mail' and click on 'Junk E-mail Options' 'Address Book'.
- Click the 'Safe Senders' tab.
- Type in or cut and paste into the block area, and then click the 'OK' button.
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.