ResearcHERS gives influential women the opportunity to help raise funds for some of the country’s most exciting cancer research projects led by women. Simply put, it’s women fundraising to support women-led research.
Women bring diverse and unique perspectives to cancer research, making invaluable contributions and discoveries. However, women are continuously underrepresented in research leadership. We want to change that. As a program of the American Cancer Society - a top supporter of women in cancer research - we can sustain the pipeline of talent and engage those in the field to help impact the number of women in leadership roles. But we need your help to do it.
ResearcHERS is a truly unique program in that it gives women the power to fundraise in support
of women-led cancer research. By stepping into the role of ResearcHERS Ambassador, you’ll be
helping to fund the important work that continues to save lives from cancer.
When you become an Ambassador, you’ll commit to:
- Raising a minimum of $2,500 to help the American Cancer Society fund women-led cancer research grants
- Spreading the word to increase awareness of the ResearcHERS program and purpose
- Encouraging other women to join the ResearcHERS program
Ready to become a ResearcHERS Ambassador or know someone who is? Get started.
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit for website management resources.