Relay For Life Event Manager Support
Below you will find everything you need to customize, manage and promote your Relay For Life website. Carefully review all the customization requirements to ensure your event details are accurate and up to date.
Relay Participant Experience
Event Management Center
- Email Calendar - Email calendar includes national campaigns and challenges, as well as a timeline for local engagement and recruitment emails. Simply plug in your event date to calculate email delivery dates!
- Email Filtering - You can use Participant and Team filters to target your Engagement emails to a specific audience of current event participants, based on team captain status, dollars raised or emails sent!
- Email Quick Reference Guide
Edit Web Pages
- How To Edit Your Greeting Page
- Share Event Photos from Instagram - Follow these step-by-step instructions to add an Instagram album to the Event Photos section of your Greeting page
- How to Edit and Create Content Pages
Fundraising & Promotion
Bark For Life
- Schools vs Cancer Online Handbook
- Start Your Schools vs Cancer Program - This handout provides simple steps for a school coordinator to set their school up on the community RFL website.
- Youth Participation Agreement Guide - The Youth Participation Agreement is now available as a digital form that parents can complete for their child!
- OLER Batch Upload Tool - Excel workbook that can be used to enter Offline Estimated Revenue into the Event Management Center of the Relay For Life. This tool is most commonly used at bank night and the night of the event. For training on how to use this tool, visit the Volunteer Learning Center or Society Pathways. Last Updated: 3/2014
- Weekend Online Event Support Process - This is a great one-pager that instructs you on what to do in case of sudden website 'outages' while your events are taking place. We recommend that you print this and carry with you, or add to your event binders in a place where all your other urgent details are already included.
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit RelayForLife.org/emcsupport for website management resources.