Men Wear Pink Ambassador Resources
Share your fundraising story on social media to encourage friends and followers to donate to your fundraiser, or to join your team.
- Don’t forget to include a link to your personal fundraising page in each post.
- Start early and be sure to post often as your event date draws closer to help keep it top of mind for your followers.
- Tag those who donate and give them a big shout out on your social media page to recognize their support.
- Be sure to connect your fundraiser to Facebook from the mobile app or your fundraising dashboard to make it easier than ever to raise money on social media!
Social Media Tools
Click on an image below to download for use on Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms. The images below have been resized for use on Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.
Virtual Conference Backgrounds
Shareable Mission Graphics
- In the last 30 years alone, ACS has invested more than $600 million in breast cancer research
- In 2022, 300,000 calls/chats offered support to patients and families, and there were more than 119 million visits to cancer.org.
- Breast cancer remains the #1 cancer type for inquiries through the helpline.
- In 2022, more than 35,000 cancer patients benefitted from ACS transportation support through the Road To Recovery program and transportation grants, with nearly 325,000 rides provided as a result of these two programs.
Reach To Recovery
- In 2022, 2,900 breast cancer patients received one-on-one support through the Reach To Recovery program.
- There are more than 4 million breast cancer survivors in the US today, including those who completed treatment and those still undergoing treatment.
- The death rate from breast cancer dropped by 42% from 1989 to 2019 as a result of earlier detection through increased awareness and mammography screening, as well as advances in treatments.
Participant Sharable Graphics
Power of Pink Day Shareable Graphics
Video Fundraising Ideas
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.