Nominate an Ambassador
You can nominate a leader in your community - or nominate yourself - by completing the information below. A member of our team will follow-up with your nominee soon to collect additional details.
Real Men Wear Pink ambassadors commit to:
- Wearing pink throughout the month of October
- Raising awareness for the cause through their social media networks
- Fundraising for the American Cancer Society with the goal of reaching a minimum $2500
Thanks for your submission,
You have nominated as a Real Men Wear Pink Ambassador!
We'll be contacting your nominee shortly for additional details. Thanks again for helping us put the power of pink to work in the fight against breast cancer.
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit helpme2.cancer.org/event-support/rmwp.html for website management resources.