Nominate an Ambassador
You can nominate a leader in your community - or nominate yourself - by completing the information below. A member of our team will follow-up with your nominee soon to collect additional details.
A ResearcHERS Ambassador commits to:
- Raising at least $2,500 to help the American Cancer Society sustain the funding of female cancer researchers
- Spreading the word to increase awareness of the ResearcHERS program and purpose
- Encouraging other women to join the ResearcHERS program
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit for website management resources.