Let's Get Social
Share your fundraising story on social media to encourage friends and followers to donate to your Making Strides fundraiser, or to join your team.
- Don't forget to include a link to your personal fundraising page in each post.
- Start early and be sure to post often as your event date draws closer to help keep it top of mind for your followers.
- Tag those who donate and give them a big shout out on your social media page to recognize their support.
- Be sure to connect your fundraiser to Facebook from the mobile app or your fundraising dashboard to make it easier than ever to raise money on social media!
Social Media Tools
Click on an image below to download for use on Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms. The images below have been resized for use on Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.
Shareable Story Graphics
Join My Team Videos
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Welcome to our Team Page. We've formed a team because this cause is important to us. We want to help. And walking and raising money in our local American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event is the best way we can do that. We all have different reasons for participating but we share a determination to help save lives from breast cancer.
There are so many ways that the money our team raises helps. It’s helping fund innovative research. It's providing free information for people dealing with the disease. It’s providing rides to treatment and places to stay for people who have to seek treatment far from home. In short, our money is helping save lives. Consider donating to our team and helping advance the cause.
How We Support the American Cancer Society
Of course we walk in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. And we solicit donations from family, friends, and other supporters. But we also schedule fundraisers in lead-up to the big event. Bake-sales, car washes, and countless other types of events. And we promote those on social media, through Facebook and Twitter, by word of mouth, and through flyers at work and around the neighborhood. The success of fundraising events depends on two things - hard work and getting the word out. And we're out to do both. Keep an eye out for our fundraising events.
Join us. Donate today. Or walk with us.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit helpme2.cancer.org/event-support/msabc.html for website management resources.